Last modified: March 1, 2022
Navitus Health Solutions, LLC ("Navitus" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website Navitus.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Navitus or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website
Children Under the Age of 13
The content of our website is intended for adults and adult caregivers and is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information on the Website. We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, other contact information ("personal information");
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide while visiting our Website, filling in forms or an application on our Website, in an email, responding to a survey or questionnaire, or submitting content on the website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, unless it is combined with contact, account, or similar information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Navitus, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- As otherwise required or permitted under applicable law.
You may be required to submit certain information in order to access certain private areas of this website. For example, you may be required to choose a username and password, and may be asked to set account preferences and provide certain additional information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information, that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Navitus’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Navitus about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Navitus, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
You may opt into marketing emails or navitus.com blog emails but can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email. Please note that if you come back later and opt-in again for emails, your information may be re-entered into our marketing email and tracking system. In this case, you will need to either re-use the unsubscribe link from the emails, or request removal by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals; California Do Not Track Disclosure
Many internet browsers have "Do Not Track" features which, when turned on, send a signal (the "DNT signal") to the websites a user visits that indicates the use does not want to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret DNT signals, and there is no common definition of “tracking,” we do not currently respond to DNT signals on this website. We do not collect personal information for targeted advertising and do not share personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
We limit the collection of nonpublic personal information to that which is necessary to administer our business, provide quality service, and meet regulatory requirements.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to safeguard your nonpublic personal information. We limit the internal use of nonpublic personal information about you and ensure that only authorized staff with the need to know have access to it. Safeguards are maintained for your nonpublic personal information and are reviewed regularly to ensure that your privacy is protected. We have policies to direct, and procedures to limit, the access of a member’s information only to those who have a need and legal right to see that information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.